News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2010 cheers! .....webrunner, stog, spielberg, jackdaddy, adrian, BallardBG, diane , anononymous , Zorba , sixty_something, ah_clem , kapiti , Drake ,aviator & r_monk

Main Menu

Connection timed out

Started by Yvon, June 05, 2010, 09:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dorbel

This site is operated honestly and with a considerable degree of openness. However, there are of course numerous sites better run with better dice and they will all welcome garp and yvon with open arms. Bye!

Yvon

Quote from: dorbel on June 17, 2010, 08:06:52 PM
This site is operated honestly and with a considerable degree of openness. However, there are of course numerous sites better run with better dice and they will all welcome garp and yvon with open arms. Bye!

May God bless you my child .

What would we be without thy wisdom? :laugh:

garp_02

As always dorbel, you miss the point  :wacko:

Patti

Yes, I have met Andreas many times.  I've stayed in his home, and he in mine.

I believe that FIBS is operated honestly, and with more openness than most other sites.  If you believe otherwise then perhaps you would be happier playing on a site that you have more trust in?

sixty_something

i have been around many on-line sites and real world groups, garp .. i don't know how you could ask for and receive a more open, honest, direct, and responsive group of admins, owners, volunteers, and players .. well, most players ;)

if there examples you could provide otherwise, perhaps a new gripes thread would be appropriate
A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation. -- Unknown
e-mail me