News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Kid In Manchester

Started by diane, September 06, 2006, 04:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Our very own kid_pantyhose is coming to race at the velodrome in Manchester, I have decided not to miss this opportunity and will nip up and meet him on Monday the 11th Sept - as well as watching him race no doubt.  This is a quick post to see if any other local fibsters want to join up on Monday - or perhaps make arrangements to help him pass the rest of the time.  Anyone interested?
Never give up on the things that make you smile

tucsonAZ

Googled "velodrome manchester race" and it appears to be an indoor cycling event.  Here is a site with a picture. I'm sure the cyclists work up a good thirst and would welcome a guide to the watering spots in town. Have fun :cool:

scardy

:D whats the plan then ?If it involves beer count me in. :D

diane

Hey, this thread reappeared!!

socksey

You're imagining things again, diane!   ;)

socksey

I am opposed to millionaires... but it would be dangerous to offer me the position. - Mark Twain

webrunner

Quote from: diane on September 26, 2006, 08:24:06 PM
Hey, this thread reappeared!!

No, it was here all along.
I even send it to you in a personal message.. :dry:
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

diane

I told you - when i followed that - it told me i wasnt allowed to see it....and it wasnt a personal message, it was a post  ;)

I couldnt see the whole board, gathering of fibsters - I wondered where we were supposed to put that now  :)

Something has changed to allow me to see this.