News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Game 1 Move 1 The herd to play 1-1

Started by ah_clem, October 03, 2010, 03:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ah_clem

There are probably another 50 options.  Let me know if you're feeling creative.

ah_clem

Spoiler
Prime two checkers.  Attack a single checker.

Applying that here, we make the five point rather than hitting on the three point.  Hitting is nice, but I'd rather have a three point board that encompasses the 6, 5, and 4 points.  And there's no way to hit without compromising our board or leaving some juicy blots hanging around.

Now I'm waiting for someone to come up with that brilliant move that I didn't even consider.

[close]

r_monk

Spoiler
Nice roll... 8/5 6/5 - I think nothing is close. I would already consider doubling (just consider) after this.
[close]

ah_clem

This one is pretty lopsided (7-zip), so I'm going to call it early and make the next move.

Quote from: r_monk on October 03, 2010, 11:56:39 AM
. I would already consider doubling (just consider) after this.

Yep.  I'll hold off on the rollout and pause for a cube decision unless Zorba rolls something particularly good.

KDP