News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Can't log on: "Too many accounts for one person"

Started by chk, February 04, 2008, 11:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chk

Hi,

since about a week, i can't log on to FIBS. When i click "Connect" at my Client, the Disconnect-Message follows immediately. First i thought, that it is a Client or a Computer-Problem, but then i tried to connect via Telnet.
I get a Intro-Screen, and a Login-Prompt, but after about two seconds the message "Too many accounts for one person" appears. No, i haven't typed any login-name or password! Only waiting two seconds at the Login-Prompt.

Is there a problem with my provider?

On a Friends-Computer with another Internet-Provider, i tried the same via Telnet: The prompt stays longer than two seconds... so i tried to log in, but: Now, after Log in i got the same message!?

Is my account hacked?

Finally i created a new user for my friend, and this account works perfectly at his computer!?

What can i do? Who can help me? I want to play ...

Hoping

chk

burper

Try a different IP address. It looks like Patti has banned your old address.