News:

check out the backgammon problems...http://www.fibsboard.com/backgammon-problems/
y not post a position yourself - help is available on posting with pics and spoiler

Main Menu

TourneyBot Tourney Director Change

Started by MadMatt, August 14, 2004, 01:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMatt

I have made significant changes to the TourneyBot Tourney Director system. In short, pretty much everyone can hold tourneys now. To see how, please read this thread.
MadMatt
----------

TourneyBot Website

socksey

Matt,

I got an error message from Tourneybot after only one tournament saying limit of 6 tourneys per moderator per day.  So, I used TBot for my second tourney.   ;)   What's up with that?

socksey

A lawyer's epitaph in England:  Sir John Strange. Here lies an honest lawyer, And that is Strange.

diane

Is it down to some overlap on time zones - ie you ran some last night your time - but on TB time they counted as the same day?  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

MadMatt

QuoteIs it down to some overlap on time zones - ie you ran some last night your time - but on TB time they counted as the same day?
No, it couldn't be that. I'm not sure what went wrong since I tried to create a tourney pretending to be socksey and it worked just fine. In any case, a restart should resolve any kind of such situation, all fixed now.
MadMatt
----------

TourneyBot Website