News:

All new Fibsboard.com for 2011 --" your unofficial Forum for all fings FIBS."
New Membergroups, new boards including topical discussions, Campaigns, Culture and Gossip. Photo Galleries, Forum Backgammon vs Top Guest, and much much more.........faster and improved, with sas :)

Main Menu

Fibsboard_wclass_bot

Started by webrunner, December 21, 2007, 01:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

webrunner

Today i launched Fibsboard_wclass_bot, a backgammon bot based on ParlorBot and gnubg set to worldclass level.

I don't know how long i am able to maintain it, it is just a test.
I will try to keep it alive though.
Enjoy :)
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

webrunner

Oh.. and it is far from perfect so please feel free to post any problems in this topic.
Bruce Lee
Orion Pax |

luya

I guess she can't accept "resume" invitations. Instead she invites me to resume a match only if I invite her to a new match.

webrunner

This is a security issue. He (sorry, he really is a male bot ;) ) automatically invites you to resume when you invite him when you already have a saved match with him.
Bruce Lee
Orion Pax |

don

FYI:  The security issue webby is referring to consists of people inviting a bot to resume a saved match, then immediately inviting a length() match.  This frequently results in a new match by the time the bot's join is processed to the original invite...

--
don
So many string dimensions, so little space time...

burper

I figured you would know don. Thanks, most of us wouldn't think to try such things.

webrunner

Bruce Lee
Orion Pax |