News:

enjoy the front page random images , random like dice on fibs! ethereal not material, and try and name them ..

Main Menu

Droppers from Odesys, the server used by mobile phones addicts.

Started by adrian, September 29, 2006, 07:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrian

Hello Friends! Please share your feelings about dropping from a new home..
Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.

diane

Er, a strange poll, but there you go...

Yes - these clients are driving me mad - as you will have seen from my other post.  I have however met one or two good players from this source - and even managed something like a fun conversation with one.  But overall - I am avoiding them until the technology moves along and gives them a stable connection!
Never give up on the things that make you smile

Ramses

i changed the function of the pedals at my steeringwheel, where i normaly shift the gears, now they work as a left and right mousebutton, and the Board is displayed through my Head-Up-Display. B)

rebayona

Quote from: diane on September 29, 2006, 07:17:01 PM
I have however met one or two good players from this source - and even managed something like a fun conversation with one.  But overall - I am avoiding them until the technology moves along and gives them a stable connection!

I wish that would be me :P

No, not all odesys mobile players are droppers. I play mostly from there and rarely have connection problems, and play almost as fast as a PC player.
My nickname might sound girlie, but it is just my lastname, so please, stop flirting with me Romeos. It's awkard.