News:

want some cool sounds while you browse the boards.... see the new collapsable web radio section on the LHS, below birthdays, on the Front page

Main Menu

Play65 no longer offers real money play

Started by Onlinebackgammonmoney, August 15, 2012, 08:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onlinebackgammonmoney

Unfortunately Play65 has closed real money play for an unknown period. More about this breaking news here: Play65 Closes
Backgammon bonuses, reviews and news at http://www.onlinebackgammon.org.uk

Firetto

Quote from: Onlinebackgammonmoney on August 15, 2012, 08:44:24 AM
Unfortunately Play65 has closed real money play for an unknown period. More about this breaking news here: Play65 Closes

No one seems to know why Play65 has stopped their money play, What we do know is that there has been a complete lack of information from Play65.
Due to this and the disturbing stories that are starting to filter through from players attempting to withdraw their funds, I have set up a facebook page..........https://www.facebook.com/Play65MoneyPlayersNews  open to all to join and share news, experiences and information.

Slow_Hand

GammonEmpire / Play65 decided it was in their best interest to keep $120 of the money they owed me. Some BS disclaimer about how they may arbitrarily keep money bonuses. A cash bonus that cannot be cashed is called what?

The remaining funds took 5 weeks and 18 e-mails to arrive.

If they ever come back in business, do yourself a favor and stay away from these thieves.

ben2012

I heard they closed because their license wasn't renewed, they were some off-sore outfit (non-us).  I found another site, quite by chance.  They have an android app 'backgammon gc' that I found for my Galaxy Samsung.  Love the app!  They also have a reg. website gamecolony.com.  They have money games, but I want to get some input before I commit any $$.  anyone used/heard of gamecolony.com for money games.  Please respond.

rizzobg

Considering they did not send an email notice is very suspicious.  :blink:

rizzobg

Rotten company. Rip off. If they are sent a question regarding the money they have kept, they do not respond. Instead they send a a promo email. What does that say for that site?