News:

want some cool sounds while you browse the boards.... see the new collapsable web radio section on the LHS, below birthdays, on the Front page

Main Menu

Fibs Gathering...The Netherlands

Started by wyzzz, June 19, 2005, 02:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wyzzz

:wub:

A gathering of Fibsters in Utrecht...on August 20/21?

wyzzz is hoping so..he will be there or near there then... :)

I hope to see all my fibs  friends that can be there... exactly where in

Utrecht.... I don't know...

but I do know the when..  :D

my best to all

wyzzz

jtemp

nice to see, that if i only THINKING of a little FIBS party in Utrecht in august, the first players already book in...............;)
hup holland hup

diane

Ahhh - I need to know - cos if not - we will throw something for wyzzz in London, but if there is a gathering there - we may as well all meet up there. Guess it is make your mind up time  :D Let me know as soon as possible - wyzz has train journeys to plan  ;)  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

Noah

A lot of germans were asking me too about a gathering in Holland when  i visit their superb party in Koln.

20th of august is with 'the dutch best weather forecast' also my favorite date to organise a dutch fibsmeeting.

As the pub owner from 'Ledig Erf' is changed and it isn't a playing cafe/terras anymore there is a need to find another place to organise.

I chatted about that with jant and he know a good Irish Pub in Utrecht. He told me to give it a 2th look and will have a chat with the owner of the pub this week.

I suppose and hope that webrunner and the other nice dutch on fibs also will give their opinion about a good date and time to organise a dutch fibsmeeting.

I enjoyed them very much last years....... :beerdrinkers:
" If you're not living on the edge, you take too much space"

Deurdonderen

coriend

when its 20-8 i will be there....after it iam in greece till 5-8...
I hope to see you all in aug!!  :cool:  

coriend

being in greece till 5-8?? than i would be in greece for almost a year lol i meant 5-9:)

webrunner

How about Amsterdam??
Loads of nice places there, like the Vondelpark :)
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

coriend

I like Utrecht  because its more central, parking is more easy, and i like the atmosphere in utrecht its better than in amsterdam.