News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Can't open JF anymore

Started by TimDugan, June 05, 2014, 11:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimDugan

Hi everyone... The day before yesterday I could open fibs just fine.  Yesterday I did not log on at all since I was out of town, but went on ParlorPlay (on my Kindle) to watch some matches.  Today back on the regular computer I click on the icon and now it asks "open with"  and list a series of programs.  I have Windows 7 and recently had the Java updated.  Any suggestions?
"A committee of two people is most effective when one doesn't show up." -Phil Simborg

TimDugan

Got it... problem solved.  It seems I downloaded either a corrupt java update, or clicked on the 64bit when I should have clicked on a 32.  Thanks gang! :)
"A committee of two people is most effective when one doesn't show up." -Phil Simborg