News:

All new Fibsboard.com for 2011 --" your unofficial Forum for all fings FIBS."
New Membergroups, new boards including topical discussions, Campaigns, Culture and Gossip. Photo Galleries, Forum Backgammon vs Top Guest, and much much more.........faster and improved, with sas :)

Main Menu

welcome to Match 2 - forum vs mr roadkillbooks

Started by stog, June 17, 2009, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stog

welcome to Match 2 - forum vs mr roadlkillbooks
officiating...mr Zorba
thx to both and gl all !!

ah_clem

Quote from: stog on June 17, 2009, 06:22:40 PM
welcome to Match 2 - forum vs mr roadlkillbooks
officiating...mr Zorba
thx to both and gl all !!

OK!  Let's roll the dice now while we're still hot.  (c:

Zorba

roadkillbooks rolls a 4, FIBSBoard Forum rolls a 1, roadkillbooks to play 4-1:

The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

Zorba

let the games begin!

N.B.: i'll see if i can find some better looking board...somehow i can't change it right now in my GnuBG

N.B.B.: i hope y'all don't mind, but i prefer diagrams the other way around :)
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

roadkillbooks

13/9, 24/23

Im no longer a fan at slotting he 5 point with an opening 4-1, especially against good opponents.  If gammons didnt count Id probally give it more consideration.