News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Gammonitis Tournament

Started by dorbel, May 04, 2005, 08:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dorbel

The next Gammonitis tournament at the splendid Eynsham Hall is on the 14th and 15th of May. The April tournament here attracted a very strong field of 35 and I reccomend this one to you. It is a first class venue, a beautiful manor house in park land 20 minutes from Oxford. Rooms and catering are of the highest standard, as is the tournament organisation. Main, consolation and last chance, plus a poker tournament and bg jackpots on Saturday night. Full details on www.gammonitis.com.
This is an unsolicited and unpaid announcement.

diane

This tournament clashes with another big event - and I expect may not be quite so well attended, but the venue is indeed lovely, and the organisers very helpful and freindly.  Although I wont make this one, I will be doing my best to get to the next event held by Gammonitis  - and highly recommend all of their events.
Never give up on the things that make you smile