News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Game 4, move 23 : Blitzxz 3-3

Started by diane, March 12, 2010, 07:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Blitzxz, white, to move 3-3.

zAaNwRg4fxwAEg:AYGtACAACAAA
Never give up on the things that make you smile

blitzxz

Should I make the three point or not? The problem seems to be that I don't have good moves for the rest of the threes. I propably should run giving sure hit and full control. Moving my important spares just can't be right. Other choice is just to run for safety. But I don't like that either. I want to unstack my cramped position not to stack more. I'm quite sure that one of those moves is an error but which one. I'm thinking about fliping a coin here.  :laugh:

Position after safety run might not be so bad after all. Only ones are difficult to move and not even those if I can run with backchecker. If I give the sure shot I complitely lose the outfield and it will be very difficult to escape. In the end one obvious thing decided my mind: it's always a lot easier to escape with just one checker. And I also forgot for a moment my plan which was getting to home as fast as possible. I move 21/9.