News:

want some cool sounds while you browse the boards.... see the new collapsable web radio section on the LHS, below birthdays, on the Front page

Main Menu

Questions about RepBot, dropped games and JavaFibs

Started by rir_sr, December 08, 2006, 06:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rir_sr

I am new to FIBS - I have some questions.
I have now been dropped seven times and this results in saved games.  In most instances I was at the point of winning.  I have duly notified RepBot of the droppers' name.  I see that my RepBot reputation is Bad.  Bad, Bad, Bad.  How does RepBot reconcile players that have been dropped to players that drop?

Secondly, I am embarrassed to say that I do not know how to recall a saved game where a bad connection has caused a drop.  I cannot find any reference in the manual to this.

Finally, I still cannot make the programmable buttons work in JavaFIBS.  I am trying to programme 'tell RepBot ask %player'.  I does not do anything.  Also, can I add the button (once it works) to the menu bar?

socksey

Since you have asked these questions and been answered in another thread, I am closing this one.  ;)))

socksey

"I would rather fail at a cause that will ultimately succeed than to succeed at a cause that will ultimately fail." - Theodore Roosevelt