News:

You can now show us where you live by placing a pin on the Google map in your profile.

Main Menu

I'd hoped it was done too.

Started by don, June 21, 2004, 09:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

don

I'd really hoped to leave this TourneyBot topic behind, but can someone please explain to me why I'm getting messages from PortWine like:

From PortWine (Jun 20 22:58 PDT): you gave your word to alef to leave me alone...so stfu and leave me alone!

From PortWine (Jun 20 23:00 PDT): you love this sh** don;t you you not a nice person....go kill yourself

To my knowlege, I've made no promises of any kind to alef, and I can only take these messages as from a TourneyBot director.  Otherwise they make no sense to me.  I once again request access to secret boards and conversations I can't respond to, considering Port's state-of-mind.   As usual, I'm willing to discuss any differences in a civil manner, PortWine does not seem to be capable of doing so.  Indeed, public discussion, even discussion accessable to flamers like PortWine, does not seem to be a high light of the TourneyBot private boards.  I have heard from several directors who don't like it that way, but who are afraid to buck the trend.

--
don
So many string dimensions, so little space time...

PortWine

I refuse to be dragged into this again!  As I asked, leave me alone!  This has nothing to do with tourneys, you are a stalker.  These messages were in response to messages you sent me stalking me.  I shall not reply again to anything you write here so feel free to have fun!

I ask the FIBS community to ignore don's attacks.  This is what happens when you give him attention.  My mistake!

PortWine

I am taking a break from FIBS for a while and tourneys.  Maybe a couple of days, maybe a couple of weeks.  Who knows?  But I will be back before long.  (I don;t think I could stay away if I tried!)

There are plenty of TDs in the time slot that I occupy including our newest TD, Carolina_Blue.  I leave you in their capable hands.

Some time with GNUGB on the porch while smoking a stogie is what I need!

In the words of my English friends.....cheers!

Thanks,

PortWine  :2drunk:  

socksey

QuoteI have heard from several directors who don't like it that way, but who are afraid to buck the trend.

You know, don, you have alluded to this before.  JonJon alludes to it, but I want to know who these shy TD's are who don't want to buck the trend, if there is a trend.  I certainly have never felt intimidated by a single one of the TD's.  No one has ever tried to shove anything down my throat and I certainly wouldn't be the one who would do the same, so, would you be more specific, please?  I just have a hard time believing that any of our outgoing, forward TD's would be afraid of any of the others of us.

socksey

It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffeemaker.

gogogiz

hiya all, this is possibly my second post to the boards as im kinda a quiet person and don't chat that much and this post does not mean i want too invole myself or get involved in an ongoing discussion about these problems, i just want to list a few of my views here in hope that a few will realise what a nice place fibs is so there is no need for all these so called flames or whatever they are, ie, posts.

first of all i would like to say that there is NO Secret board or Secret place for the td's. the td's cafe is there for all to see but not to accsess so u can see it's no secret.

portwine is a great td and fibster and holds many great tourneys and yes we can all make mistakes but as 1 great td said to me when i first joined, its not a job and we can all make mistakes.

im here to play backgammon and take part in tourneys. and have many friends on fibs now who i am always pleased to see and chat to. not have flame wars with.
so why cant we all play in peace and harmony, i can and pw can and im sure the rest of us can.

thanks for listening

;)  

burper

don

socksey, they'll have to speak up for themselves.  I'm not about to reveal who they are since I've been asked not to do so.

"I shall not reply again to anything you write here ... I ask the FIBS community to ignore don's attacks", says PortWine.  That looks like a reply.  Port, I suggest you look up the word, "ignore".

--
don

don

By the way, socksey, I'd say the fact that JonJon has had some privileges curtailed because burper thinks he supported me makes a pretty fair case for some directors being unwilling to buck a trend.

--
don

socksey

Don, I just don't believe they exist.  

I'm with gogogiz on this.  I am sick to death of all this bullshit crap that goes on in Fibs with the flames.  I prefer to use my energies making love and not war.  Construct rather than destruct.  

Hey, life is too short.  Enjoy what you have left.  We may not be here tomorrow.  Play games, have fun, work, enjoy life.  That's what it's all about.  Give each other a hug and go on.

socksey

P.S.  I see that you have posted yet another flame before I finish this so I will say to you that you don't know what you are talking about regarding the jonjon situation.  You are totally wrong.

Two POAPHCs (persons of a particular hair color or maybe it was ) walk into a building. You'd think one of them would have seen it.

vegas_vic

I like to add  a few things one is port has it right more you guys talk about him or to him , the more he loves it . So just  stop posting about him and ban hi ass from tourneys , and ban his ass from fibsboard  and gag him in shout , that is the only way to beat down a person like him .
don get some serious help !!  :no:

Tomawaky

I just want to seat beside gogogiz and socksey
and have fun :thumbsup2:  
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

don

Tomawaky:

I gotta admit, gogo and socks are a couple of the funnest players on FIBS.

--
don

vegas_vic

Don shut up and get a life  

lewscannon

QuoteI certainly have never felt intimidated by a single one of the TD's.  No one has ever tried to shove anything down my throat and I certainly wouldn't be the one who would do the same, so, would you be more specific, please?
Socksey is the only TD that intimidates me, when she wears those stiletto heels, short skirts, heavy eye-liner, and starts wielding that leather riding crop. I am, however, starting to get used to it, and find myself hoping that she'll keep me late for 'detention'.

socksey

I love you, lews!!!!!!!!     :cool:   Anytime you would like to borrow my digs, just ask.   :wub:    

socksey

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you." - Rita Mae Brown