News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Fibsboard Forum Match 18 Game 1 Move 19 Herd cube decision

Started by stiefnu, March 13, 2014, 10:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiefnu

juanz danced again with 36. Does the Herd want to push the cube now or hold it?

5-pt match, score 0-0
Pipcount: juanz (red) 131, Herd (black) 104

Steve

KDP

Spoiler
while our position is still a bit disconnected, i think the threat of 1. hitting a second checker 2. making the 4 pt are enough to really give him something to think about.  ship it over
[close]

Zorba

Spoiler
We can pick up a second blot, make the 4pt, or even just make the 1pt. juanz will dance quite often. Gammons are in the air! Ship it.
[close]
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

stiefnu

With the vote so close, I'll leave this one up for a few hours longer.  Meanwhile, maybe the hold camp would like to say why they don't want to cube yet?

Steve