News:

All new Fibsboard.com for 2011 --" your unofficial Forum for all fings FIBS."
New Membergroups, new boards including topical discussions, Campaigns, Culture and Gossip. Photo Galleries, Forum Backgammon vs Top Guest, and much much more.........faster and improved, with sas :)

Main Menu

Don wins Mano's pics tourney (500)

Started by badspellr, August 30, 2004, 05:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badspellr

Congatulations to Don for winning Mano's Pics tourney.  Don played flawlessly (at least in my feeble eye) in the final, thrashing me by a score of 13-4.  

Special thanks to Mano for directing.  In addition to the cool format, I am greatful to him for allowing me and hypnosa to postpone our match well past the deadline to accomade for our vacations.  

A deserving champion for a great tourney!   :cool:  

don

I have to say that for the fun, the originality of the idea of a picture-tourney, and the general good sportsmanship, my hat is off to mano for running a great tourney.  Every player I met was fair, friendly and fun.  Every match I played was with a courteous player.  I admit to being intimidated by a player who sleeps with a backgammon book in the semi-finals, but I'm mostly curious about the fish-eye lens through which I viewed badspellr as we played.  Was it a rear-view mirror?

--
don
So many string dimensions, so little space time...