News:

want some cool sounds while you browse the boards.... see the new collapsable web radio section on the LHS, below birthdays, on the Front page

Main Menu

Game 4, move 31: Blitzxz 1-1

Started by diane, March 25, 2010, 07:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Well, I made our move, took a deep breath, closed my eyes and rolled...

Blitzxz, white, 1-1 to move.

tm0hAhgfbwcAIA:AYGkACAACAAA
Never give up on the things that make you smile

ah_clem

So I guess you took a big gulp of the Kool-ade and came over to the make-the-four-point side?  See, it's not so bad.

I think we've crossed a Rubicon here and rollouts of this move won't tell us how to play future moves, so unless there's an objection I'm going to do a rollout as soon as I can. 

blitzxz

This looks complitely lost unless forum rolls some horrible roll and can't make the six prime or hit. Is there a such roll? I don't bother to even check. So I propably should try to minimaze gammons here. But I don't know what move achieves that. If I just clear the six point I will have spares for ones and everything looks good except any two would give a shot. That's not good at all. But if I make the three point I'm again very likely to leave a blot. I could move the mid checkers and create an hole on five or four point but I can't convince myself why these moves would be better. I propably should calculate all the possible chances to give a shot in the couple of next rolls. But I'm lazy and trust my feelings and clear the six point. That looks most safe to me. 6/4 6/5(2).