News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Has anyone tried this in CX Office / WINE?

Started by esp, May 29, 2005, 06:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esp

I'm going to give it a go - I'm kind of tired of JavaFIBS and it's 4 separate windows...  And there's no other linux clients that realy work for me either....

>>esp

(please port CocoaFIBS to linux!)

esp

Ok, installed with Crossover Office Pro 4.1 - the install completed fine, and the game window has come up - it logs into fibs, and after a bunch of system options blow by, the repbot chat window comes up and it locks up... Hrrm.

>>esp

[edit]
yes, tried several times, even got a player list, but as soon as the chat window pops up, it all locks up.  poop.  So close.  I could prolly get repbot to stop informing me who's logged in with my saved games, but the the first time someone tried to chat to me while playing a game, it would lock up anyway.  No good.  Back to good old JavaFIBS.