News:

check out the new Small ads section (Menu top left of  front page ... Snowie 4! SOLD!!!!advertise on fibsboard and turn all that "hanging around software "into ready cash -- small ads just £5!!!

Main Menu

Another Connection Issue.

Started by adrian, February 24, 2006, 02:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrian

I have recently subscribed to a new ISP (I use dialup to a mobile CDMA network with this one) and I am using it when I`m not at home or office (where I have cable/broadband).
The message received from 3Dfibs: no route to host. I can browse the web and even connect to fibs via parlorplay.   I also tried with Cthulhu`s Java Applet - didn`t worked, which is strange...
Even more intriguing thing is that while being logged in via parlorplay, pinging fibs.com says : host unreachable. :stupid3:

"ipconfig /flushdns" didn`t helped and Norton internet security 2006 firewall is correctly configured.

Any suggestions? :help:    
Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.

adrian

:unhappy:

In this new environement, I stepped on this old post. My appologies, it has been solved , I dunno how, that is why I didn`t foolow up.

Webrunner, please close/erase it.
Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.

webrunner

I will just leave it here for further reference
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |