News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2010 cheers! .....webrunner, stog, spielberg, jackdaddy, adrian, BallardBG, diane , anononymous , Zorba , sixty_something, ah_clem , kapiti , Drake ,aviator & r_monk

Main Menu

Fibsboard_wclass_bot

Started by webrunner, December 21, 2007, 01:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

webrunner

Today i launched Fibsboard_wclass_bot, a backgammon bot based on ParlorBot and gnubg set to worldclass level.

I don't know how long i am able to maintain it, it is just a test.
I will try to keep it alive though.
Enjoy :)
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

webrunner

Oh.. and it is far from perfect so please feel free to post any problems in this topic.
Bruce Lee
Orion Pax |

luya

I guess she can't accept "resume" invitations. Instead she invites me to resume a match only if I invite her to a new match.

webrunner

This is a security issue. He (sorry, he really is a male bot ;) ) automatically invites you to resume when you invite him when you already have a saved match with him.
Bruce Lee
Orion Pax |

don

FYI:  The security issue webby is referring to consists of people inviting a bot to resume a saved match, then immediately inviting a length() match.  This frequently results in a new match by the time the bot's join is processed to the original invite...

--
don
So many string dimensions, so little space time...

burper

I figured you would know don. Thanks, most of us wouldn't think to try such things.

webrunner

Bruce Lee
Orion Pax |