News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2010 cheers! .....webrunner, stog, spielberg, jackdaddy, adrian, BallardBG, diane , anononymous , Zorba , sixty_something, ah_clem , kapiti , Drake ,aviator & r_monk

Main Menu

FIBS developer mailing list

Started by Patti, June 06, 2008, 12:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patti

For those who haven't seen the MOTD, I'm starting up a FIBS developers mailing list.  It's open to authors of FIBS bots, clients, and third-party applications.  Membership requires approval.  You must be the owner, developer, or operator of a current FIBS-related project, or actively developing one for future use.

To apply, send mail to pattib (at-sign) fibs (dot) com, and tell me about your project(s) and your role. 

adrian

Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.

burper

Quote from: Patti on June 06, 2008, 12:21:01 AM
For those who haven't seen the MOTD, I'm starting up a FIBS developers mailing list.  It's open to authors of FIBS bots, clients, and third-party applications.  Membership requires approval.  You must be the owner, developer, or operator of a current FIBS-related project, or actively developing one for future use.

To apply, send mail to pattib (at-sign) fibs (dot) com, and tell me about your project(s) and your role. 

What's it worth to ya?