News:

**VIP donor members can set up a profile gallery, only viewable by those on their buddy list ****

Main Menu

resume save match after double

Started by gregdge, January 08, 2009, 07:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gregdge

hi there,

my problem comes when there is disconnection just when of the opponent double the vido.

when you resume the game (and especially with a bot) the doubling is no longer possible to accept ou refuse. Is there a command to make it work?

thks

Tomawaky

You can refresh the board by tipping "board" in the command line. Don't know if it could solve your trouble.
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

spielberg

Also try "rawboard" as a command when you restart the match as there's a bug in a few front ends which might be leading to your inability to see your opponent's double.

gregdge

thks for your help but it doesn't seem to work. I use cocoafibs (mac) and I tried thoses with the repbot. say it doesn't understand me, poor thing...
:unhappy:

socksey

Get rid of Cocoafibs now and install Javafibs.  You'll be happy you did.  I promise.   ;)

socksey

Love is the answer, no matter the question.---Anna

dickbalaska

:kaffeepc:
I am having a similar problem.  I am trying to handle doubles in my new client.
a) If my opponent doubles me and the connection breaks, and match resumed, i can recover (i see the double)
b) If i double and restart the match, i don't know that i've doubled and am waiting for my opponent to accept or decline.

In case a, the "board" command helps.  In case b, i see no way out until the opponent does something.