News:

thx diane, jeeves Caleb sixty Zorba  Linus & jackdaddy Tom  Michael r_monk Anonymous  Jade & roygbiv*  our 2013 donors..cheers! we will really need Help this year as i think we will need a better Host server

Main Menu

FIBSters on MySpace

Started by sixty_something, January 09, 2009, 09:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixty_something

recently, i learned resh has created a nice little community of FIBSters at Facebook with over 70 members .. i am not currently a Facebook user, but have had a MySpace account for some time .. while MySpace is not my favorite place, i do enjoy the many links there to music and my music related friends, many of whom i know quite well

so, if you have a MySpace account or just want to hear and see some good Texas music, check out my MySpace homepage and add me as a friend or leave your MySpace URL in a reply here .. another user and i started a FIBS group at MySpace a long time ago, but it never seemed to go anywhere -- i think we just forgot to tell anyone about it :blink:

those of you who know me will also get a good laugh by reading my way over the top profile at MySpace .. i got a little carried away .. yeah, i know surprise, surprise, but it still fits .. i hadn't visited MySpace for nearly 18 months until recently when i met a cute blonde when pumping gas at WalMart on New Year's Eve who turned out to be a music lover (you can't make this sh!t up) .. knowing i didn't have a date for the 12th Annual Townes Van Zandt Wake in Galveston, i asked her if she'd ever heard of Townes .. it turned out that not only did she know Townes, 4 of my top 5 favorite singer-songwriters at MySpace were also amongst her favorites and none of those top 4 are everyday names .. we apparently have a lot in common musically, but nothing has come of it yet other than she checking out my profile and adding me as a friend .. however, a road buddy for music trips into Houston, Galveston, Austin, and/or Kerrville would be a most welcome addition to my life B)

www.myspace.com/sixty_something

a.k.a. ramblin' ron at MySpace and Kerrville with my music making buddies for my stories that tend to, well, ramble on
:s40:
A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation. -- Unknown
e-mail me