News:

we welcome new Sponsors..keep the board going.....advertise your thing for a modest donation contact the webmaster@fibsboard.com

Main Menu

Fibs Shout Archive

Started by gammboy, May 24, 2005, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gammboy

Quotewatchdog can suck my febrile bone--i dont want to have this stuff waved around later--its so "nyah nyah nyah"--dirty, smelly laundry--let sleeping dogs lie--i am a freedom seeker and so i will close by dropping my hose, mooning the watchdog, tossing it a nice, juicy, dbl-edged razor-stuffed steak, giving a final wiggle, a smile, and the finger...

LOL - well said.  I think you have crystalized the thoughts of the majority of fibsters eloquently.  That is why I am not collecting shouts anymore.  Its pointless, and the FIBS community didn't want it.

GB

socksey

I take full responsibility for anything I may say anywhere.   ;)

Was going to make another post about the positivity of using the archive, but found I already did that.   :lol:

Let me repeat, tho, that back when we were able to access the shouts archives, I did enjoy it immensely!  Bring it on! :wub:   I used it as a memory aid, or when I had been multitasking and had missed something, or any number of other reasons.........like, occasionally, a fibster utters greatness.   :rolleyes:

socksey

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. -- Mahatma Gandhi Indian ascetic & nationalist leader (1869 - 1948)

adrian

Perusing RGB, brings me a feeling of loss. Those were funny times.
Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.