News:

Subscribe to Fibsboard for just £5 a year - get a special badge! VIP Articles and Links and much more..ensure our future and earn real kudos with your friends and enemies alike! http://www.fibsboard.com/donate.php

Main Menu

Santa Barbara Meet

Started by Johnny_Boy, May 25, 2009, 06:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny_Boy

Malibupips (winna winna) Denise (runner-up) and Resh (tied for third with me) at East Beach Grill

maria

Thanks for posting the pic!
Now is there one of you?
Did anyone else take pictures?
Looks like you had some nice weather.
:thumbsup2:

Johnny_Boy

Yes it was a great day maria... pretty funny that I may remain anonymous. lol but i think some more photos should follow

diane

Thanks for sharing, and glad you had a good time and got resh to go along - he even looks happy!!

Will eagerly await more piccies  :cool:
Never give up on the things that make you smile

Johnny_Boy

ok here are the rest of the pics.
and I am in the last one

Johnny_Boy

and if you look closely at the one of malibupips and denise shaking hands (as they muttered under their breaths respectively "malibupips cheats and "she doesn't want this picture taken" ) you can see resh in the background on a smoke break

diane

It looks like you had a lovely day, although I expect there are a lot of them there  ;) Thanks for sharing, and I look forward to the next one - it is always nice to have faces to go with nicks  :thumbsup:
Never give up on the things that make you smile

Zorba

always cool to see fibsters meeting up in real life! and the infamous resh brb smoke break captured on camera, wtg!
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

socksey

NIce pics!  Thx for sharing!   ;)

socksey

"As is the generation of leaves, so is that of humanity. The wind scatters the leaves on the ground, but the live timber burgeons with leaves again in the season of spring returning. So one generation of men will grow while another dies." - Homer

eeniemeenie

I just looked once again at the pics from the Santa Barbara Meetup.  What are the chances of a mid-November repeat, ladies (and Gents)?  Eenie wants some of that fun fun.  I'll pick the date and you do all the dang work.  First and second drinks are on Eenie.