News:

Subscribe to Fibsboard for just £5 a year - get a special badge! VIP Articles and Links and much more..ensure our future and earn real kudos with your friends and enemies alike! http://www.fibsboard.com/donate.php

Main Menu

cats

Started by stog, July 13, 2009, 09:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stog

Zorba

The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

diane

They are great aren't they - every time I watch the 'wake up' one, it makes me giggle, it is exactly what I have always known cats get up to as you drift into consciousness in the morning  ;)

I always make anyone thinking of getting a cat watch those [as well as showing them pics of my clawed up wallpaper  ;) ]  :laugh:

Hehehehe, having looked at that 'wake up' video again - for about the 50th time, I have just realised the condition of the bed itself - the clawed bed legs and holes clawed into the mattress, despite a million cat entertainment devices strewn all over the floor!! That cartoonist really does know cats  :laugh: :laugh:
Never give up on the things that make you smile