News:

Remember if you wish to share a pic or a story, with just a selected few, use the new extended profile with custom buddy list http://www.fibsboard.com/announcements/new-ultimate-profile-a-biopicdocumentsounds-area-that-can-only-be-seen-by-b/

Main Menu

Fibs baby due in April

Started by webrunner, October 17, 2004, 07:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webrunner

Hypnosa and me are expecting a baby.

It is due in April 2005.
:jump:  :jump2:  :jump2:  :jump2:

Any name suggestions are welcome ;)
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

diane

Many congratulations for both of you  :D , I will get to thinking about names..... :D  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

Hardy_whv

Thats GREAT news! Congrats!!!!   :yes:

The question for name suggestions is an easy one, isn't it? If its a girl you'll call it Fibsa, if it's a boy, the name will be Fibso  :LOL2:

God bless your family!

Hardy

Visit "Hardy's Backgammon Pages"

snowflakes

congrats!  How about Shuggie if its a girl?  

spielberg

Yet more congratulations - off the wacky baccy till May hyp please!

As a name for the baby allow me to suggest Stephen or Stephanie (can't think why!)

tryout

Lots of congrats! May you 3 be a very happy family and perhaps increase the number to 4 or 5!

GammonLeague -- Join free Backgammon tournaments
[size=8] [/size]
FIBS TEAM League -- Play Backgammon with friends in a team

adrian

:cool:  All my good wishes to both of ya! After that  :grouphug: in April, your  :lovenest: will have a :cry: -ing bag in it.  :D    May god bless the baby!  I`m giving    :kiss:  &  :giveflower:  to the happy  mother and  :yes: to the  :jump: father.

:beer:  
Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.

nilla

Lots of congrats to both of you  :D
I wish you all the best for the future!

Nilla
....for the world you are someone but for someone you are the world...

dorbel

Best wishes to both of you. Magriel would make a fine boy's name, Alice for a girl after Alice Topping, the first ever female world champion.  

webrunner

Wasn't his name Paul Magriel?   ;)  
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

Kari_Grandi

Big Congrats to Hyppie And Webbie!!!  :D  

lewscannon

Congrats to the 2 of you! I think Resh Jr. would be a lovely name.

diane

QuoteI think Resh Jr. would be a lovely name.
Could any parent be SO cruel??????   :P  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

hypnosa

QuoteCongrats to the 2 of you! I think Resh Jr. would be a lovely name.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :LOOOL:  
Check my new website: www.vrouwenpower.nl

socksey

Fibsa/Fibso is a great suggestion.   :D   Shuggie is really cute, too, as Snowflakes suggests!

I'll send you my fav girl names by email.  We need more girl bg players!  That's what I'm hoping for!  ;)

socksey

"The emotional, sexual, and psychological stereotyping of females begins when the doctor says, "It's a girl."" - Shirley Chisholm

So consider this:  "We've got a generation now who were born with semi equality. They don't know how it was before, so they think, this isn't too bad. We're working. We have our attache cases and our three piece suits. I get very disgusted with the younger generation of women. We had a torch to pass, and they are just sitting there. They don't realize it can be taken away. Things are going to have to get worse before they join in fighting the battle." - Erma Bombeck

wyzzz

Hypnosa...Web.... :D

Such super news....joy to all three of you....

the very bestest of all things to y'all   :yes:

bless you both  as you await this wonderful arrrival..

wyzzz

Shades

:cool: .... congratulations to the happy parents to be.... shows there is more in life than backgammon... :rolleyes:    May the force be with you!!    :2drunk:  
Never stand between a fire hydrant and a dog.

Shades

:oops:  and for the kids future.... try to avoid birth on the first....   :LOOOL:  
Never stand between a fire hydrant and a dog.

deuce

Congrats!

Perhaps a name from Great Literature?  A name from such a worthy as Charles Dickens?

I mean since this is a child for whom we all have Great Expectations....

What better name, than Pip?

:D

Seriously, congrats to you both and I won't say a thing about April being only sixmonths away, and you got married, when was it?    :devil:

Oh, those wild Europeans!

resh_lakish

The obvious name for the child is 'Pip'