News:

All new Fibsboard.com for 2011 --" your unofficial Forum for all fings FIBS."
New Membergroups, new boards including topical discussions, Campaigns, Culture and Gossip. Photo Galleries, Forum Backgammon vs Top Guest, and much much more.........faster and improved, with sas :)

Main Menu

**Warning! You are already logged in!

Started by adrian, November 26, 2009, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrian

Please correct me if I am wrong, but the topic title  fibs message appears more often for 3dfibs, right?
My only workaround I found for it was a log off followed by loggin on again, and that solved the problem. Otherwise , fibs kept throwing me out randomly.
Patti? 
Maareyes?

I haven't received this message in Javafibs command window for as long as I recall. Is it maybe only because 3dfibs has a few issues regarding the connection/to/fibs part?
I also didn't saw this message in the 3dfibs command window for every version, in each version of windows I have used. Could it be that whenever an automatic update of the OS is installed it screws up 3dfibs?
I am not expecting solutions, just answers here.  ;)
Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.

maria

I see that message too when I get disconnected from FIBS and then log back in again.
I don't think it has anything to do with the client you are using.