News:

want to modify your profile? -- top menu  here, then "modify profile" left menu- then "Forum Profile Information"

Main Menu

Declare your Independence in LA

Started by Feklhr, June 01, 2005, 04:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feklhr

Tired of those boring BBQs and Fireworks? Spice up your life with your fellow fibsters. I'll be driving through LA on the 4th of July and can spare a couple of hours for those with whom I spend more time than my friends and family.

11am - 1pm at the Farmers Market in Los Angeles (3rd and Fairfax)

I'm leaning toward the Greek or MiddleEastern food. Does anyone else have a preference?

Attendees at present: Me, myself and I (and mini-mee), Resh, 53 and zyxtcba. Come on, ladies, don't leave me alone with these lecherous dudes!
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

resh_lakish

There is a mall behind the Farmers Market, which is on 3rd and Fairfax, in Los Angeles, which has a huge parking structure. I think its $2 the whole day. The Farmers Market has a lot of good food choices, we would not all have to eat the same thing. Further, it would be a great place to play bg with lots of outdoor chairs. There are two beer and wine bars. I suggest you go, the last time we met Feklhr in Downtown LA she looked like an Amazon Goddess ;-)

socksey

Whoooooooooooo hoooooooooooo, sis!  GL with the titans of the Fibs lowlands!  Keep your armor well shined so as to blind them while you knock their socks off!   :cool:

socksey

"The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them." - Anonymous

wyzzz

OOOH FEK :wub:

I hope to be there... :D

:yes:

Wyzzz

The wise man does not seek to influence the superficial.  Instead he sets an example the just will follow.....Jie Yu

snowflakes

if I was only in LA!  I'd impress you first with putting resh in a head lock and then wedgying him till he cried like a 11 year old girl.  Then you and I would find a bare piece of dirt behind the farmers market and I'd treat you like a woman deserves to be treated.

Most loved by women fibster,
snowflakes

NIHILIST

I don't think I've ever heard anything so romantic.

NIHI
Robert J Ebbeler

resh_lakish

We have decided the place and time. We are meeting in "The Farmers Market" in Los Angeles. Which is on 3rd and Fairfax. There is a huge mall behind the Farmers Market, called the Grove. There is a lot more parking in the Grove and I think its a couple dollars flat rate. There is also parking at the Farmers Market with a validation from the Farmers Market.

In the middle of the Farmers Market is a beer/whine bar called "320". We are meeting there at 11am.

If you have questions email me at elemental_molecule@sbcglobal.net

snowflakes

wish I could be there.  Fek one of these days we will get together and share wonderful momments.

Feklhr

I was there, with my son and two wonderful men. You may conclude from this that zyxtcba was a no show. I missed meeting 53, being supported by Denise and generally giving all you So. Cal folks a hard time.

Get those photos up, wyzzz!

P.S. Snow, I don't hang with goof balls who can't spell.
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

fiftythree

My sincere apologies to all who missed me but i was unable to get my car working and is my sole mode of getting me back and forth to work it was at the top of my list to do.

Here are a few roses for the ladies that were there.

@}--`--,--`--,--`---
@}--`--,--`--,--`---
@}--`--,--`--,--`---
@}--`--,--`--,--`---
@}--`--,--`--,--`---
@}--`--,--`--,--`---
@}--`--,--`--,--`---
@}--`--,--`--,--`---
@}--`--,--`--,--`---
@}--`--,--`--,--`---
@}--`--,--`--,--`---
@}--`--,--`--,--`---

once again sorry i couldn't make it

Mookie

QuoteP.S. Snow, I don't hang with goof balls who can't spell.
Not even for a momment?

mookie
xox

Feklhr

Resh couldn't even escape to smoke...was surrounded and photographed...

Feklhr

Then, the poor boy was attacked by a large Klingon...why is he smiling?

socksey

Don't you just want to tickle him!?   :lol:

socksey

"What happens if you get scared half to death twice?" - Steven Wright

lewscannon

QuoteThen, the poor boy was attacked by a large Klingon...why is he smiling?
Fek, your definition of a a klingon might be a little different than resh's

Feklhr

Wyzzz was kind enough to take this photo during our visit. This is the nicest picture of me I've ever seen. I posted it originally on the wrong board. Silly me...thanks to Socks for helping me fix it.

Shuggie

Fek,

Did Resh and your kid share diaper horror stories?
Don't hate me because I'm beautifull, just love me in that special way

snowflakes

Don't hate me because of my typo's.  I just want to be loved....loved in that raw, hot, musty kind of way.  

kisses,
snowflakes