News:

controversial "other online games" Board introduced --GO, Poker, Scrabble and gosh even Chess.....let me know :)

Main Menu

All USA FIBS Party

Started by resh_lakish, November 21, 2004, 06:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resh_lakish

So where and when is this great asseblage of august doodooheads?

Mookie

Hi,

I don't know where we'll meet, and it may not be a huge gathering.  Here's what I'll do.  I'll call lewscannon in the next several days, make sure that we pin in a time/date, and figure out a place to meet.  

mookie, who is bad luck for the braves

snowflakes

What if we do it during some backgammon event?  Isn't there a yearly tourney in vegas?  There is one in Boston every January.....but then who the hell wants to be in Boston in January?  Resh's diaper would freeze solid.  

diane

Well the tourney in November in Las vegas is my reason to be there - maybe I will see some of you ...other than zyx and resh of course  :D  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

lewscannon

QuoteHi,

I don't know where we'll meet, and it may not be a huge gathering.  Here's what I'll do.  I'll call lewscannon in the next several days, make sure that we pin in a time/date, and figure out a place to meet.  

mookie, who is bad luck for the braves
Jeez, the guy already calls me 8 or 9 times a day just to ask me what i'm wearing

Shuggie

Wherever it is, depending on work commitments, I'll be there. And IF I can get my sister out of quarentine, she will too.

Don't hate me because I'm beautifull, just love me in that special way

Mookie

QuoteWherever it is, depending on work commitments, I'll be there. And IF I can get my sister out of quarentine, she will too.
Shuggie,

i'm sure your sister will come.  she always does.

mookie

snowflakes

QuoteWherever it is, depending on work commitments, I'll be there. And IF I can get my sister out of quarentine, she will too.
Shuggie,

i'm sure your sister will come.  she always does.

mookie
and multiple times.

Mookie November sounds like a plan.  Where will you be staying?  Maybe we can do lunch or dinner in the north end.  

Shuggie

November? I was supposed to be visiting NYC in June, but looks like November now. I'll be in ATL
a few days for Thanksgiving too.

Mookie you wanna show me your shoe collection then. I promise not to bail out this time.

Don't hate me because I'm beautifull, just love me in that special way

lewscannon

QuoteNovember? I was supposed to be visiting NYC in June, but looks like November now. I'll be in ATL

Mookie you wanna show me your shoe collection then. I promise not to bail out this time.
Mookie & Shuggie in NYC together in June? Time for Ashcroft to update the terror alert color to pink.

Mookie

Mookie November sounds like a plan.  Where will you be staying?  Maybe we can do lunch or dinner in the north end.
I don't know where I'll be in Boston, but it's for a week long conference in early November, so I'm sure we'll be in the dull section of town with all the convention hotels.  However, I've been in Boston enough to  know my way around, so we'll figure something out.  Plenty of time, and I don't plan on going on another Fibs' hiatus in the meantime.  Ever since this infection I got from Shuggie's sister cleared up, I've felt confident about everything.

mookie

Mookie

QuoteNovember? I was supposed to be visiting NYC in June, but looks like November now. I'll be in ATL
Heck, if you're in NYC while I'm in boston, one of us will have to take the train.  Best if you come up to Boston, and we hang with snowie.  

As for Thanksgiving, I'm almost always with my gf during Thanksgiving in Athens, GA, so I'll try to see you then.

mookie

Mookie

I'm confirmed for Boston Nov. 16-20th.  Snowie, I'll be at the Marriott Copley, but I'll be happy to leave campus and meet up somewhere.  Let's think about creating a gathering sometime that week.

mookie, Jewel's favorite fibster

socksey

I hope one of you guys knows how to operate a camera!   :P

socksey

"I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out." - Steven Wright