News:

Check out the small but well formed 'Campaigns' board --we all feel strongly about something: alert us to a campaign, add a poll - be concise, and aware of strong editorial ;)

Main Menu

Vic's 2006 Duck Shoot Out

Started by vegasvic, October 08, 2006, 05:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vegasvic

All this is on our property , what is amazing to me is its only 5 miles from downtown  :laugh:
Little nature shot for Autumn and Maria who will be disgusted with  the picture of sky and woodducks. :thumbsup2:

vegasvic

vegasvic

socksey

EEEEEEEEEoooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!  Simply maaaaaaaaaaaaavelous shots!   ;)  The dog is amazing.   :ohmy:  Great job!   :wub:

socksey

"As Deng's health is now failing, many matters have been passed to Wan Li, who despite his age is still alive." - company report, China Inc.

maria

When does vic season begin?
I wanna make sure my permit is renewed.
My God, how powerful you must feel shooting at innocent unarmed animals.

sarah

why does the dog look more clever than vic?

vegasvic

Dog is very well trained , vic is untrainable !!  :laugh:

Maria its not a power thing hunny , its a sport that millions take part in.  :thumbsup2:

webrunner

Quote from: vegasvic on October 11, 2006, 05:57:14 AM

Maria its not a power thing hunny , its a sport that millions take part in.  :thumbsup2:
Millions are taking drugs or making war, that doesn't make it right  :dry:
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

maria

Some "sport".  The human shoots and kills an animal.  And don't give me that blah blah blah if we didn't kill them they'd starve.  People are starving in Africa and India and other countries, does that give you the right to go kill them?

vegasvic

i hope you are a vegitarian as is autumn , and there is no animal products in your sweet little home .

It is fine you dislike the idea of killing cow's but like the idea of eating at Mc donlads !!

yes i hunt and use every single part of the animal i have taken , i dont hunt to put their racks on my wall .

But i can respect your dislike for shooting animals , sometimes i do also when i wound them and cant find them Z:(

Each his or her own  ;)

vegasvic

Web,

Feel free to delete the site if it upsets you .

I dont want to upset the fibs community  :thumbsup2:

Amy

I think those that oppose hunting might be from the city.  In Michigan, we have too many deer (hence the deer season).  They get eaten, not wasted (like when our cars hit them).

I appreciate all of the pet pics.  I think they are cute and show the softer side of FIBS. :)  Thanks for sharing!
Love.  It's what makes the world go 'round.

webrunner

I just don't like it whan anyone refers to killing a life being as a "sport" and "fun".
I am no vegetarian but killing for sport is something i oppose to.
But i won't delete it since you have a right to your opinion too and it is not to upsetting.

Maybe you should look for a hunting forum to find people with the same interest.
Bruce Lee
Orion Pax |

vegasvic

I hope your steak grows out of the ground and its not living being.

I DONT KILL FOR SPORT , EVERY PART OF THAT ANIMAL IS USED .

NOT LIKE YOUR BEEF THAT IS GROWN FOR AND KILLED FOR MONEY TO BRING IT TO YOUR TABLE .

:thumbdown:

webrunner

You yourself referred to it as sport, not me  :dry:
Bruce Lee
Orion Pax |

fiftythree

vegasvic

Lets ADD some Gees to this shoot out !!

one flew over a little to close :)

lewscannon

Quote from: vegasvic on October 31, 2006, 11:28:55 PM

I DONT KILL FOR SPORT , EVERY PART OF THAT ANIMAL IS USED .

What do you do with the beak?

stog

luya

poor ducks :((((( they deserve living like us. how do you decide to end their life? there are always excuses i know. people kill people and they even have excuse :(

socksey

Are you a vegetarian, too?????   :laugh:

In Oklahoma and Texas where I grew up, hunting was a way of life, not so much a sport.  Hunting put food on the table and that was that.  ;)

socksey

I planted some bird seed.  A bird came up.  Now I don't know what to feed it. - Stephen Wright

vegasvic

Here is my wild duck pate ......... eat your heart out sarah :)

And grumpy me in the hampton's

vegasvic

The way to have wild duck pate , with a martini next to a fire ,