News:

Subscribe to Fibsboard for just £5 a year - get a special badge! VIP Articles and Links and much more..ensure our future and earn real kudos with your friends and enemies alike! http://www.fibsboard.com/donate.php

Main Menu

Backgammon problems

Started by sixty_something, January 29, 2008, 08:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixty_something

Interesting positions from FIBS matches are being posted by me and others in the Backgammon problems forum. You're asked to choose or rate the correct decision(s). Each problem includes an image of the board, a brief setup for the problem, Position and Match ID's, and a copy of the GNUbg analysis panel as an answer. But count your own pips - it's a problem after all.

Results of the poll are visible only after you've voted. Your vote will remain anonymous, so I promise not to laugh, if you won't laugh at some of my blunders. Try it out and see what you think.

If you have a problem you'd like to post, I'll provide instructions on how to do it. Just ask for now, I'll write up and post those instructions later.
A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation. -- Unknown
e-mail me

webrunner

I installed the spoiler mod.
Click in the editor on the button with this image:
and it will show this code:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Putting tekst between this will hide the text behind a button.
For example:

[spoiler]Hello everybody![/spoiler]
will show up as:
Spoiler
Hello everybody!
[close]

This could be handy if you are posting answers to backgammon problems. That way you don't give away the solution right away.
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |