TEAM League: Find players to play with in teams

Started by tryout, April 06, 2004, 12:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tryout

Hi all,

I'm starting this board topic for everybody who would like to play in FibsLeagammon TEAM league but can't find 2 more players for forming a team.

Lately I've received a few questions of people looking for vacant places in teams. Here you can leave a short notice that you're interested in playing in a team and contact others who will hopefully do the same.

Have fun and see you in TEAM league,

tryout
GammonLeague -- Join free Backgammon tournaments
[size=8] [/size]
FIBS TEAM League -- Play Backgammon with friends in a team

diane

Am not entirely sure how it works - but i am interested in being in a team - if there is a space somehwere.
Never give up on the things that make you smile

KDP

hi all, im available to play in the leagues for anyone needing additional players.  you can contact me at REMOVED.  thanks :yes:

Anthony_J

Howdy ;)

Also available to join a league team to make up numbers...Catch me on FIBS or drop me a line to: jepho@excite.com

AJ

cekerr

Yeah, G'day.   I, too am looking for two people to join in the teams. and quickly!!!!!

REMOVED email address

jokirk

hi
Im ready to play team also.
my timezone is GMT+1
e-mail: REMOVED
jokirk

tryout

Nice to see already now quite some interest.  :)

Everybody who isn't entirely sure about the procedure please read it up on http://fibsleagammon.free.fr/team.htm, especially the "Registration" part further down for a start.

Please remember to both sign up the team and send me a mail with the (same) data.
[size=8] [/size]

burper

Frostie

Count me in, but the team league ends in April?

Otherwise can someone buzz  me in fibs when the new one starts?

Regards,

Frostie

webrunner

Dear Members,
As you can see i have removed your email adresses from the posts.
I did this for your own protection. There are a lot of spammers harvesting forums like this for email addresses to add to their list for spamming.

Members of a board can eaqsily contact eachother trough personal messages or email. Just click a persons name and you will get to see their profile. From there you can send people a message or email.

This is safe and keeps your email address from gettinmg all over the place.

So.. please don't post anymore email adressess but refer people to your profile.

Thanks!
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

tryout

QuoteCount me in, but the team league ends in April?

Otherwise can someone buzz  me in fibs when the new one starts?
This season of TEAM league (btw do not confuse this with the normal league) will run until April 11, that is, this weekend. I plan to start the next season at around April 18.

For counting you in you'd need to be in a team and have that registered with me before the date mentioned above. ;)
[size=8] [/size]

diane

Yup - this was a great idea - i now have a team - so come on boys - we have work to do !!  :)  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

klic

Hi, somebody still looking for members for his team? You can contact me through fibsboard.

Klaus

Anakin

I would like to join a team or perhaps even start a team with 2 other Aussies. Another idea is to create a star wars fanclub team. What do you reckon?

Anakin   B)  

tryout

QuoteI would like to join a team or perhaps even start a team with 2 other Aussies. Another idea is to create a star wars fanclub team. What do you reckon?
Be the force with you! ;)  You'll be very welcome in the next season.
[size=8] [/size]

lewscannon

QuoteAnother idea is to create a star wars fanclub team. What do you reckon?

Anakin   B)
You should try vegasvic. At least this way you'll have the wookie covered.

klic

Hi,

anybody wishing to join our Team? we're short one player, due to added work load for one of our (ex) members.

Klaus
(klic)

spielberg

Hi all

As part of my campaign to play more seriously I wish to join , or form , a team. Teams with vacancies please let me know or if there are others wishing to form a team again message me.

message spielberg

webrunner please note this is a posting within fibsboard and thus won't disclose my email

zakasax

I'd like to play in a team.

I'm fair, polite, and clean ...

From Italy

wyzzz

I am not sure how this works ...but I am intrested in joining a team..

best of all things to all

wyzzz