News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2011 cheers! ..thx godwinson, webrunner, stog, spielberg*, hartkegirl, KissMyAss*, ettu*,  jackdaddy*, diane, caleb, sixty_something*, Zorba*, aviator, Tom*, anonymous*, roygbiv*, r_monk *

Main Menu

Development Starting: CocoaFIBS for Mac OS X

Started by agerson, April 24, 2004, 11:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agerson

Quotehave you looked at the thread i mentioned?
It really has all the info you need.
Take a look at this page especially: http://www.fibs.demon.co.uk/CLIP/clip.html
Yes, I have read this documentation over in deatil and have a good idea of what needs to be done.

Adam

Feklhr

I just upgraded to OSX and was horrified by JavaFibs. Every little thing takes so very much more effort than MacFibs. I applaud you, agerson, and can't wait for your contribution. Thanks!
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Shuggie

I just picked on this post. I have a few ideas you may consider. Please bear in mind I know nothing about programming so I have no idea what is feasable. MacFibs is such a great client, it would be nice to have an osx equivilant.

1) I know on javafibs it gives you statistics against other players. I'd love this to be intergrated on a new client for OSX.

2) Programable keys. Being able to program the function keys for resigning, toggling certain functions.

3) For the name how about ZebraFibs.  The different osx releases have been called  panther, jaguar etc.  The BG board kind of looks like the stripes on the zebra.  
Don't hate me because I'm beautifull, just love me in that special way