News:

**VIP donor members can set up a profile gallery, only viewable by those on their buddy list ****

Main Menu

Drunken TD's

Started by vegas_vic, May 31, 2004, 03:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vegas_vic

:tears: Should we allow TD to hold turnements when they are drunk ?

PortWine

Let me play Socrates and answer this question with a question:  Should a TD hold a tourney sober?

:2drunk:  

socksey

I think it depends on whether they have had a hard day or not.   :)

Or if they didn't have a hard day, whether they are having a bad tourney or not.   :o

Or if they didn't have a bad day or a bad tourney, fire the suckers!   :lol:  Let someone else do their sometimes thankless job!   :lol:

socksey

"He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it." - Douglas Adams,  from "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

diane

Well i know i have - and some of them have been quite fun - no one has complained so far!!  But i do usually warn people first - and you are perfectly at liberty to stay out  :P  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

alef

I've contacted the Tournament Directors' Union Headquarters (T'DUH) and they said that the have an official stance against the breathalizing of members prior to tournaments.

PortWine

I wasn't as think as you drunk I am!   :2drunk:  

diane

and i am always more think than you drunk i am  :2drunk:  

lewscannon

I don't mind it when Port is drunk when he's a TD. I do draw the line at the naked break-dancing, however. No one should have to see that.

PortWine

I think I was more horrified by vegas_vic and mgnu_expert playing drunken naked twister.  Vic kept screaming that mgnu_expert was getting all the good spins!   :2drunk:  

Shuggie

During my time on FIBS many a sick, twisted (no pun intended), peverse image has been painted from the mouths of others.

None more than the one Portwine  has just created. I feel quite ill.

:puke: MGO
(puking my guts out)
Don't hate me because I'm beautifull, just love me in that special way

vegas_vic

Dear Port ,
you drunken slob, i still have not recived my win credit , for beating Robocop , in your drunken tourney...

PortWine

Dear vegas,

You dice whining fool of a dropper!  I was online when you finished the match you dropped with robocop and tourneybot shouted your win.  Did you want a prize?  Was there something more that you were expecting?

Your tourney is over!  Move along!  Nothing to see here!  Move along!

PortWine  

Mookie

Hi,

I have nothing to say about this topic.  I just wanted to see what the avatar Port sent me looks like.

mookie

PortWine

Try the new avatar I sent you.  I cropped it so that the "important part" is more visable.

slick

:lol: buwahahahhahahahahahhaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahhhahaha
hahahhhhhhhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahh
hahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahhhahahahahahahahahahahah
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaaahahaha <sigh> ha ha... ((sighhh))
buwahahahaha <sigh> :yes:

don

Considering the abuse I have taken from a few tourneybot directors, I find it interesting that one of the worst abusers has admitted here to being drunk while running a tourney in which s/he actually halted the tourney for a half hour to figure out that s/he was not only out of line but powerless to do anything about it!

So many string dimensions, so little space time...

Carolina_Blue

As a Charter Member of the American Honky Tonk Bar Association, I must strenuously object to any further discussion of this.

PortWine

I commissioned Galup to do a poll and they said 4 out of 5 Fibsters prefer a drunk TD to a sober one!  

I'll drink to that!   :2drunk:  

diane

I'll drink to anything  :D  

PortWine

Of course the fibsters that were polled were drunk themselves so I don;t know how reliable the results were.    :2drunk: