News:

Become a VIP .....appreciate Fibsboard? don't like ads, Y not http://www.fibsboard.com/donate.php

Main Menu

Game 1, move 4: Stiefnu 4-1

Started by diane, March 19, 2012, 08:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Never give up on the things that make you smile

ah_clem

How did we wind up playing 13/9 8/5?  That didn't get any votes...

stiefnu

Not a very helpful roll for me.  Slotting my 4-pt seems like a good idea though and then that just leaves the 1 to think about.  Nothing other than stepping up the back runner springs to mind, so 8-4, 24-23 it is.

stiefnu

Just spotted ah-clem's previous post.   What's the accepted procedure for a mis-play here - do y'all want to wind this one back?

ah_clem

To the best of my knowlege we don't have an accepted procedure since this issue hasn't come up before.  Diane is the facilitator here, so she'll have to make the call (perhaps in conjunction with stog).  

My take is that the Herd's vote should stand, the question is whether steifnu should roll again or play the dice as rolled.  I think either is fine, we just need to be consistent so whatever we decide now becomes precedent.  

stiefnu

If the Herd's move is corrected to 13/10, 8-4, I am happy to live with the 41 roll - though would be happier still with a re-roll of 65   :yes:

And, to move things along, if I am to be stuck with 41 after the Herds 13/10, 8-4, as it happens I would still want to move 8-4, 24-23.

diane

Er ooops...dunno what happened to me there - think the suggestion is best, will rewind, make the right move and go with the 4-1.

Duh!!
Never give up on the things that make you smile