News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2011 cheers! ..thx godwinson, webrunner, stog, spielberg*, hartkegirl, KissMyAss*, ettu*,  jackdaddy*, diane, caleb, sixty_something*, Zorba*, aviator, Tom*, anonymous*, roygbiv*, r_monk *

Main Menu

log-files

Started by zumwinkel, April 05, 2003, 01:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zumwinkel

hi,

since the last update ALL games/matches are saved in the oops.log and not longer in seperate log-files named opponent.log.  :blink:

where's the bug?  :(

tia
andreas

tucsonAZ

Quotehi,

since the last update ALL games/matches are saved in the oops.log and not longer in seperate log-files named opponent.log.  :blink:

where's the bug?  :(

tia
andreas

oops :-)

I just played a 1 ptr and it saved ok.. does it only happen on longer matches? I didnt have time to test for that..but I will look into it.

maareyes

zumwinkel

hi,

it happened with 3 and 5 pt matches. The matches aren't saved in seperate opponent.log files. When I exit 3dfibs there appears a message, that lost games are saved in oops.log.

This file contains the log-files of ALL played matches during the \"session\", they follow up one after the other.

zumwinkel

P.S.: The message is \"oops.log file contains lost game data\"

P.S.S.: When I check Options/Preferences/Save game logs as JF.mat it works a desired: one file opponent#.log and one file opponent#.mat.

tucsonAZ

QuoteP.S.: The message is "oops.log file contains lost game data"

P.S.S.: When I check Options/Preferences/Save game logs as JF.mat it works a desired: one file opponent#.log and one file opponent#.mat.
Yes.. this is a bug. Thanks for reporting it.
There should not be such a message \"oops.log..blah blah.\" if the user
has not activated the save matches options.  

maareyes