News:

new backgammon problem in backgammon articles  (under the shoutbox on the right of the Front page) http://www.fibsboard.com/gnubg-gammonline-html-output-test-p78
thx zorba

Main Menu

Can't log in

Started by PeterOZanne, March 12, 2013, 03:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterOZanne

Hi!
I've been trying to log in for a week. I get the "lobby voices" sound, then a window opens saying "The connection to fibs has been lost; you must restart to reconnect".
What should I do?

Thanks,

"PeterOZanne"

diane

-> whois PeterOZanne
No information found on user PeterOZanne.

I suspect that your nick expired - which they do if you don't log in for an extended period of time.

You will need to re register and start over my friend!
Never give up on the things that make you smile

Lordb

hello,
I got the same error when I tried connecting with my second fibs acc.
- this error appears.

Since 16 hours I can't connect with any acc :( IT'S A FIBSASTER!

maria

Not sure why you are getting that, but have you tried logging in using a different client other than Fibzilla?  Might be worth a shot.

maria

Lordb, I was just on FIBS and it shows you logged in yesterday for one minute.  Also I got that same notice when I logged out.  It just means you left FIBS.  Just log back in again and play or stick around a bit.  But you WERE there, if only for 1 minute.

Information about Lordb:
  Last login:  Thursday, September 01 05:44 EDT from x4d0b9fe7.dyn.telefonica.de
  Last logout: Thursday, September 01 05:45 EDT
  Not logged in right now.
  Rating: 1531.62 Experience: 47
  No email address.

Lordb

Hello maria,

yes, indeed. I logged In for 1 min yesterday but after that I coudnt logg again.- with both acc i got this error.
Your idea was really good.Now I can logg into parlorplay with this acc and Fibzilla is working with the other one.
I will keep idle while loggedIn for a while till thing are normal again.
Thank your for the fast support!!!
Have a nice day!!

maria

I strongly advise using Fibzilla for both your accounts.  ParlorPlay is just AWFUL!

Lordb

I Agree!! Parlorplay have the 20th century graphic and looks really ugly.
But to avoid this error again so i can logg in with the one acc from different server... it's okey
anyway 2 days ago i tried to play backgammon online on Parlorplay from my smartphone.
I muss keep looking a way playing from my android device..