News:

new backgammon problem in backgammon articles  (under the shoutbox on the right of the Front page) http://www.fibsboard.com/gnubg-gammonline-html-output-test-p78
thx zorba

Main Menu

3dfibs

Started by ian curtis, June 08, 2003, 12:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ian curtis

on downloading v.2.2.283 the following occurs

error loading settings
path not found h.3dfibs/pics/black n blue board.jpg

have v.2.2259 and have to exit and re-enter after loading saved list everytime i go in

(have xp home and have tried full load and update load-scared to delete 2.2.259 before attemting to get new version as i am scared to lose everthing)

HELP
fibs fan

webrunner

The easiest and safest way to upgrade for you is to download the update and put i directly in your originbal 3dfibs folder.
Download it from this topic.
Your settings wil not be overwritten.

to turn of the updating of the saved games list every time you log in go to menu Options=>Preferences and deselect "Load saved games list from FIBS.COM" (The bottom option on the first tab).

About the missing Board file:
Have a look in the pics folder in your 3DFibs folder and see if there is a directory called black n blue.
If there isn't, then download the file included in this post and extract it using winzip to the pics folder.

Of that doesn't work try to select a different board style in menu Options=>Preferences on the first tab (General).

Good luck and let us know if it worked  :rolleyes:
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |