News:

Subscribe to Fibsboard for just £5 a year - get a special badge! VIP Articles and Links and much more..ensure our future and earn real kudos with your friends and enemies alike! http://www.fibsboard.com/donate.php

Main Menu

FLG Masters and Ratings

Started by stog, January 01, 2016, 02:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stog

Happy New Year Tom

many thx for maintaining the FLG League.
i wonder if i might request something for this New Year when you get the chance.

i wonder if you could set up the Masters playoffs and ratings -- i think the last time they were setup was 2012

if folks could see their overall rating throughout the year of 4 sessions together with their Master's points it would further promote the FLG League which offers good free competitive reliable recorded online matchplay

thx again

ps Tom please enable Fibsboard notification emails or turn off notifications as all your notifications (including this post's notification) arrive on my doorstep  as mail delivery failed. I cannot change things at this end for various reasons and until this is resolved you will not get email notifications of any threads you are following on the Forum. your help in this matter would be appreciated thx

stog

thx Tom -- i see you have re-instated the Masters' Points Rankings

cheers