News:

All new Fibsboard.com for 2011 --" your unofficial Forum for all fings FIBS."
New Membergroups, new boards including topical discussions, Campaigns, Culture and Gossip. Photo Galleries, Forum Backgammon vs Top Guest, and much much more.........faster and improved, with sas :)

Main Menu

Help With Saved Game

Started by Frostie, May 21, 2004, 08:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frostie

I have a saved game that is causing a problem.

When i resume the "S" game my opponent cannot move. I can see what was rolled (in their half of the board) but all to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas what i can do about this?
:)  

tucsonAZ

QuoteI have a saved game that is causing a problem.

When i resume the "S" game my opponent cannot move. I can see what was rolled (in their half of the board) but all to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas what i can do about this?
:)

The standard procedure is for each side to issue fibs commands to move/roll/accept/decline etc.. and try to determine from the fibs response what/who it is waiting for.

Since the client itself might be stuck waiting for a message from fibs, that fibs already sent but that never arrived, you (or your opp)  may have to manually enter the commands directly to the fibs server.

Sending a move manually is a hassle.. you have to figure out what direction fibs has arbitrarily set for that particular game and match the move numbers to that board notation.  Probably not worth it unless it is a tournament game

burper

just both login with telnet for the one move