News:

thx MAffi Botchee, sixty, zorba, caleb, ettu, trrroglodyte, diane, captainmubbers, aviator, Anonymous, Tom, roygbiv  yyy , Michael  r_monk Jade & Linus  our latest VIP donors/subscribers..cheers! they get to see special links & articles and gain much kudos.:) join them at http://www.fibsboard.com/donate.php

Main Menu

Has anyone tried this in CX Office / WINE?

Started by esp, May 29, 2005, 06:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esp

I'm going to give it a go - I'm kind of tired of JavaFIBS and it's 4 separate windows...  And there's no other linux clients that realy work for me either....

>>esp

(please port CocoaFIBS to linux!)

esp

Ok, installed with Crossover Office Pro 4.1 - the install completed fine, and the game window has come up - it logs into fibs, and after a bunch of system options blow by, the repbot chat window comes up and it locks up... Hrrm.

>>esp

[edit]
yes, tried several times, even got a player list, but as soon as the chat window pops up, it all locks up.  poop.  So close.  I could prolly get repbot to stop informing me who's logged in with my saved games, but the the first time someone tried to chat to me while playing a game, it would lock up anyway.  No good.  Back to good old JavaFIBS.