News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Congratulations to Backwoods.......

Started by spielberg, October 02, 2009, 07:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spielberg

Backwoods won the full Finnish open held very recently. Given the strength of his opponents this is a considerable achievement. I suspect, given the pattern of results, the tourney was seeded and in the final BW beat the number one seed. How many double fives did you roll BW?!

diane

I always knew there was a reason he was my number one team mate  ;)

I am sooo proud of you Backwoods - congrats for this and all the other wonderful things going on for you right now - you deserve every bit of good stuff that comes your way!!   :cool:
Never give up on the things that make you smile

socksey

Dear Backwoods, I am so happy for you!   :laugh:  Keep up the great work!   :yes:   :nr1:

socksey

It's lonely at the top, but it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom. - Lithograph from Despair.com

dorbel

stog

A Random Image for your delight  
high fives to the man!