News:

thx MAffi Botchee, sixty, zorba, caleb, ettu, trrroglodyte, diane, captainmubbers, aviator, Anonymous, Tom, roygbiv  yyy , Michael  r_monk Jade & Linus  our latest VIP donors/subscribers..cheers! they get to see special links & articles and gain much kudos.:) join them at http://www.fibsboard.com/donate.php

Main Menu

New kid on the blok?

Started by webrunner, December 06, 2002, 12:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webrunner

I just saw there's a new kid on the Fibs client blok.

It is still in beta and far from complete but take a look anyway.

You can read more about it here.

I still prefer 3DFibs though  ;)                      
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

cht

i tested realfibs for the fibs.com homepage. my first impression was that it is still rathr beta. but then one of its develpopers (pat_gammon) contacted me and told me that this was the work of four nights programming! also pat is working rather hard on it - two days later my critic was allready all included in the programm. so it is a very interesting project done by openminded people. take a look and test it and keep in mind it will get better with your help.

ch

ps: it is stable, small and will not kill your computer  :D                      

webrunner

Quotepat_gammon and jback are very nice people. I also ran into jback on nobs while fibs was down. Very talented programmers as witnessed by cht, and by the fact that RepBot integration was requested and implemented with hours!
So.. why aren't they registered yet?
:P                              
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |