News:

**VIP donor members can set up a profile gallery, only viewable by those on their buddy list ****

Main Menu

Technical Issue

Started by bwalan, January 06, 2004, 05:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwalan

I bwalan have a saved game with *mgnu_WClass 3 0 - 0. Everytime I try to restart it. The bot thinks I'm not responding but it is not my turn. How do I reset this game. It is stuck in an incomplete state. I have tried to refresh etc. The computer thinks I'm not responding but it's not my turn.

How can I get the Fibs server managers to reset my game.

tucsonAZ

QuoteI bwalan have a saved game with *mgnu_WClass 3 0 - 0. Everytime I try to restart it. The bot thinks I'm not responding but it is not my turn. How do I reset this game. It is stuck in an incomplete state. I have tried to refresh etc. The computer thinks I'm not responding but it's not my turn.

How can I get the Fibs server managers to reset my game.
this happens occasionally. It sometimes happens to person to person games also. Both sides will be waiting on the other side with neither side able to do anything. Not much can be done other than try to resume occasionally and if it doesnt respond, the game will eventually expire.

maareyes

webrunner

Have you tried accepting or declining.
Maybe the bot is doubled or resigned and is waiting for your reaction.
I am guessing you already tried kibitzing "move" or "roll"?

:wacko:  
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

Frostie

Hey bwalan, how come i have the same problem when i play you online?... :lol:  

juggler

Hi,

Perhaps a "board" can help; look for a button like "Refresh Board" or "Get New Board" on your client.

Regards,
Peter aka the juggler

jinnate

sometimes when this has happened to me, it is my turn to roll, but i can't see the dice. i enter "r" (for "roll") into the command line and fibs rolls the dice.

if it's truly the bots turn, the better bots will tell you how to move them; for example, all the mgnu bots will roll when you kibitz "move".

webrunner

you can also kibitz "roll" to the mgnu bots
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |