News:

thx MAffi Botchee, sixty, zorba, caleb, ettu, trrroglodyte, diane, captainmubbers, aviator, Anonymous, Tom, roygbiv  yyy , Michael  r_monk Jade & Linus  our latest VIP donors/subscribers..cheers! they get to see special links & articles and gain much kudos.:) join them at http://www.fibsboard.com/donate.php

Main Menu

Happy Birthday, Zorba! *)

Started by rossa, December 11, 2008, 07:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rossa

:feest005:, Zorba, :icon_pidu: cheers  :kisshart2:

rossa /Yana/

socksey

Whoooooooooo hooooooooooo!   :laugh:  Ya made it another year!   :laugh:   :feest005:  sweetie!   :feest005:

socksey

If anyone speaks badly of you, live so that noone will believe it.

Zorba

The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

sixty_something

the only trouble with FIBS birthdays is finding out some of my old FIBS-friends and respected FIBS elders are the age of my children .. happy birthday, son  B)

the second song in this set is a little belated birthday greeting for sung by the WonderJammers diva, Carolyn Wonderland, with some wonderful scenes from your hometown as interpreted by some invading Texans back in 2003

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ill2YkaCxyw

hope to see you and jdg at Wonderjam 2009 when we celebrate our Team League victory!

A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation. -- Unknown
e-mail me

Zorba

cool thanks 60~, we should do that!! B)
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

webrunner

Een verlate felicitatie van Mij Zorba :) :thumbsup2:
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |