News:

want some cool sounds while you browse the boards.... see the new collapsable web radio section on the LHS, below birthdays, on the Front page

Main Menu

Login stuff

Started by paulie, January 29, 2014, 12:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulie

Not sure if this is the right forum for this question but...

I'm using Fibzilla and right after the motd (message of the day) is displayed I see some random-looking stuff which looks like information about users -- thus:

matches@prefered
orBot bots@moulton.us
147-116-051.mycingular.net BGOnline_v2.4.1 -
4.tampabay.res.rr.com ParlorBot bots@moulton.us
dgammon_v2.4.1 -
5787552.dyn.optonline.net 3DFiBs4.0.79 -5 TimDugan - scotty 1 0 1490.76 15714 35 1390874310 209-180-171-181.ptld.qwest.net ?NT________________! tim97103@q.com

Anyone know what this is and its purpose?  It's different for every logon, it seems. It appears to be random stuff displayed mistakenly.
I try to avoid experience; most experience is bad.   -Wilde

Zorba

It's a FIBS bug (server side). Doesn't seem to have any adverse side-effects, so you can just ignore these occasional random messages you get during login.
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill