News:

Become a VIP .....appreciate Fibsboard? don't like ads, Y not http://www.fibsboard.com/donate.php

Main Menu

show repbot your matches

Started by burper, February 08, 2004, 07:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burper

Here is an idea, but maybe only a mediocre one:

Ban everyone from fibs that has a reputation under -10000

Anyway, just fodder for discussion.

alef

They are interesting ideas, but I think RepBot is working great as it is. The success of TourneyBot says a lot about where it's worth putting more energy into FIBS. No doubt LadderBot will be popular, as will any bot that offers new ways/formats for people to play against each other.

-Alef

jinnate

hmmm. well privacy's not really an issue. we trust fibs a lot.

the features you mentioned don't tweak me much. what other things could repbot do?

diane

Im not quite clear what the advantages are - would it asses wether you were dropped or the dropper?
Is it just to keep the list as up to date as possible?
And as for trust - i'm fine with it - how much am i risking??  I trust repbot - but is it possible that from there my account could be messed up on fibs?
Never give up on the things that make you smile

MND

QuoteHere is an idea, but maybe only a mediocre one:

Ban everyone from fibs that has a reputation under -10000

Anyway, just fodder for discussion.
"Ban everyone from fibs that has a reputation under -10000"

Thats a very very bad idea.
Biggles and his repbot team-cheaters then will be in complete charge of fibs.
MND

MND

QuoteThey are interesting ideas, but I think RepBot is working great as it is. The success of TourneyBot says a lot about where it's worth putting more energy into FIBS. No doubt LadderBot will be popular, as will any bot that offers new ways/formats for people to play against each other.

-Alef
What is ladderbot?
MND