News:

thx MAffi Botchee, sixty, zorba, caleb, ettu, trrroglodyte, diane, captainmubbers, aviator, Anonymous, Tom, roygbiv  yyy , Michael  r_monk Jade & Linus  our latest VIP donors/subscribers..cheers! they get to see special links & articles and gain much kudos.:) join them at http://www.fibsboard.com/donate.php

Main Menu

Unlimited games

Started by Shades, June 23, 2004, 02:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shades

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to UNDO an unlimited game??... it was set by error and now we are forced to resume each time we wanna play... :wacko:

Thanks for any help!! :cool:  
Never stand between a fire hydrant and a dog.

burper

Why not invite each other to play a 1 pointer, or any other length?
FIBS will not prevent this, although it will warn you that the unlimited match will be lost if you accept.
Your client program, (presumably javafibs), may do something slightly odd, I'm not sure. I don't use it that much, for some reason. I think it's great. I just have a bad habit of sitting down and running telnet.
If all else fails, use the command line, which may be accessed through your clients' "terminal" or "console" window, or similar:
invite otherguy 1

diane

Nope - java wont do anything odd - i promise - just start a new match of fixed length - and away goes the unlimited  :D  
Never give up on the things that make you smile